- Are you concerned about funding your retirement?
- Does the trend to precarious employment disturb you?
- Do you consider globalization to be a threat to you, your children and/or grandchildren?
- Are you having trouble getting your career underway?
- Do you have to extend your career?
- Are you struggling to find a succession plan for your business?
- Are you worse off financially than you were ten years ago?
- Do you have fewer opportunities than you expected at this stage of your life?
- Would you like more control over your financial future?
- Are your best years behind you?
If you answered yes to any of these questions than you should read my series of three books The Entrepreneurial Edge. These books are The Wealthy Barber for anyone dealing with these issues and looking to embrace self-determination in a world conspiring against individual success
Book 1: Everyday Entrepreneur – making it happen
Book 2: Family Entrepreneur – easier said than done
Book 3: Ageless Entrepreneur – never too early – never too late
Don’t let the word entrepreneur scare you off. You don’t have to run a business to think like an entrepreneur and take charge of your life. Think entrepreneurially. Be resilient. Be adaptable. Make things happen. Embrace self-determination. Trade stability for agility!
The most important skill to learn in the 21st century is the ability to create and manage your career!
Each of us must be his or her own brand making good strategic decisions about life and career.
Everyday Entrepreneur dundurn.com/authors/fred_dawkins
Follow me on twitter @dawkinsfred
Follow My Blog The Entrepreneurial Edge http://fcdawkins.com/blog/